Ride London returns to Wimbledon and Raynes Park on Sunday 4th August. Please see the flyer below for how this will affect your area.
The all day vehicle crossings will be at:
- Approach Road to Lambton Road (northbound), Pepys Road to Approach Road (southbound)
- Ridgway to Belvedere Grove, access in both directions
There are also vehicle crossing only available 07:30-08:45 and from 18:30:
- Copse Hill to the A3 (no access from the A3)
- West Barnes Lane to Durham Road, access in both directions
- Lower Downs Road to The Downs, access in both directions
There will also be a free minibus service in the affected areas, with details in the flyer below.