Small Business Grant Fund & the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund


If your Merton based business is eligable for either the Small Business Grant Fund or the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund, please fill in this form from Merton Council

You will need to have your rate account reference and the name of the business as it appears on your recent bill. Payments will be made by BACS to your business account.

The Council will need to confirm that the bank details entered are the details used by the business. Therefore, they will need to see a copy of the most recent business bank statement to confirm these details.